Friday, April 1, 2011

Resentment

I have a sister who I allow to get under my skin. I don't know   exactly how it happened but all of a sudden I just realized that I don't want her in my life. I guess I just feel that life's too short to have negative people in my life. She's old and stuck in her ways. She's also very hurtful and I think she's jealous of how I'm close with my children. She knows exactly what to say to be hurtful and it just breaks my heart. I wish it didn't get to me the way it does but its eats away at my core. I just wanna scream at her and tell her everything that I've held onto,all the hurt I've carried with me since I was 15 yrs. Maybe i'll write her a letter. I just can't stand that I let people affect me like this. I wish I could be cold so it didn't bother me. But I'm always gonna take things to heart and she's always gonna be heartless so yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers